The new season of Tennis Courses has been announced at Adderbury’s very own tennis and squash club. The 2019 spring season has adult courses for the absolute beginner, those wanting to dust off their rusty rackets, for those simply hoping to improve their techniques and even a course to help you get fit whilst hitting lots of balls.
Banbury West End Tennis and Squash Club is based in Adderbury and has courses to suit everyone! The courses also offer a great way of meeting similar standard players for you to knock with anytime.
The course details are as follows:
- New2Tennis: Mondays 6.00 pm for beginners to tennis. Rackets can be provided.
- Back2Tennis: Mondays 6.00 pm for those who have played before and would like to get back into the game.
- Improvers Tennis: Mondays 6.00 pm or 7.00 pm: For current players who want to see their game improving.
All of the above courses will focus on technique, doubles tactics and positioning. The courses start 29 April 2019 for six weeks (not Bank Hols). The cost is £42, but for players new to the club the first lesson is free, so £35 for six sessions.
To book and enquiries contact: Jenny Edwards Head Coach BWE Club, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 07769 782463
- Cardio Tennis is held every Thursday morning at 10. Fitness with tennis to music for any standard of player. A good workout and lots of fun. Cost: £7 per week for club members and £9 for non members. Contact: Rosie Clark email@example.com.
- Ladies Doubles Coaching is held Friday mornings 9.45-11.15 practicing technique, drills and games. The cost is £7 per week payable in four week blocks (club members/coaching members). Contact: Jenny Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org 07769 782463.
More details about Banbury Westend Tennis and Squash Club can be found: https://www.banburywestend-tennis-squash.co.uk/