It’s a sizzling summer celebration of books and reading! Oxfordshire Libraries will be asking readers to tell them about their favourite books – historical humdingers and waggishly witty tales to whet appetites!
Look out for the libraries’ seasonal eBook and eAudio collections, specially curated to tie-in with this year’s themes – ‘Having a Laugh’ and ‘History Makers’. And watch out for some light-hearted book banter on our social media platforms!
Grab a book and settle down in the sun in the company of some of the world’s greatest storytellers. You may find your new favourite author…
FREE Prize draw – Pick up a postcard, tell us your favourite books and you could win one of the 26 great prizes inc:
- Stowe Gardens – Family Ticket
- Blenheim Palace Family ticket for day entry
- Bletchley Park – Family season ticket
- Cotswold Farm Park – Family ticket
- Cotswold Wildlife Park – Ticket for an adult and child
- Crocodiles of the world – Ticket for an adult and child 1 child 1 adult ticket
- The Theatre Chipping Norton – 2 cinema tickets
- Waddesdon – Entry for 2 adults and 2 children
- Waterperry Gardens – Season ticket for 2 people
All prizes have been generously donated by local organisations.
More information including postcards to download can be found here.