Quiz Night – Thank You
A big ‘thank you’ to everyone who attended our Quiz Night at The Bell and congratulations to our winning team, ‘Unmasked’. It was a huge success, with 16 teams participating in total (a new record!). You raised over £370 for the library! Look out for the next quiz in the autumn!

FOCAL 100 Club
For £2 per month, you can enter the 100 Club and receive a membership number which is entered into the monthly draw (of course you can always buy more membership numbers if you wish!) You stand a chance of winning 25% of that month’s subscriptions – the bigger the membership, the bigger the prize! The winner will be sent a cheque while the remaining 75% goes to FOCAL to help keep our library open. Membership forms can be obtained from the library or downloaded from our website. Participants must be aged 16 or over.

Village Coffee Mornings
Fridays 10.00 am – Noon, join for coffee and cake at the library. Until September, proceeds will be donated to supporting Ukraine
Did you know Oxfordshire County Council library services offer free access to a range of newspapers, magazines, study resources, streaming services, business guides and more? Register for a library card today. For more information, visit https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/residents/leisure-and-culture/libraries

Click here to see June FOCAL Newsletter

 

 

.

Rate this article

There are no comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address and phone number are required but will not be published.