Katharine House Hospice is running a dog first aid course here in Adderbury.
Whether you’re a dog handler, trainer, walker, boarder, rescuer or a dog owner who wants to be prepared to help your beloved pooch in an emergency, this half-day Dog First Aid course is for you.
The 4-hour training will cover the basics of dog first aid and equip you to provide the right assistance for your pooch in an emergency.
Practicing on a dummy doggy, you’ll learn how to give doggy CPR and other important techniques.
This course has limited places, so book today to avoid missing out!
What you can expect:
- A half day course in a relaxed, friendly group of like-minded people
- Your Dog First Aid Certificate
- Hands-on, up-to-date techniques that could potentially save lives in an emergency situation
- The opportunity to purchase discounted pet first aid products
- Full body examination
- Road accidents
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Heat stroke and much more!
Book your ticket here