Adderbury.org has a thriving user community (averaging over 300 hits per day) and fully encourages commenting on news stories and posts. We are dedicated to maintaining a respectful, engaging and informative conversation. We encourage comments from our users, but they are not automatically published and the editing team moderate/approve/publish using a code of practice to ensure we maintain a civil atmosphere. If you wish to participate in this community, we ask that you follow the ground rules below and the spirit of the community they seek to create.
We reserve the right to fail comments which:
– risk breaching copyright law
– contain potentially defamatory and libellous statements
– are abusive, disruptive or offensive
– refer to personal disputes and disagreements
– contain spam or unsuitable links.
You can see a copy of our constitution by clicking here
Thank you for your cooperation – please keep the comments coming